A Leader in Veterinary Pathology
Gribbles Veterinary Pathology has a strong commitment to quality in all aspects of our service. We aim to continuously improve our service and customer satisfaction by putting patient care first in everything we do. Our core values support our commitment to meeting quality standards and accreditation. We maintain consistency across our network of laboratories and collection centres to ensure that the same service level is experienced at all facilities.
Our facilities have achieved accreditation and compliance by the National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) and Lloyds Register of Quality Assurance (LRQA) with the following standards:
- AS15189 Medical Laboratories, Requirements for Quality and Competence
- AS17025 General Requirements for the Competence of Testing and Calibration Laboratories
- AS 4308
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems Requirements
- Australia/New Zealand Guidelines for Transfusion Laboratory Practice
- National Pathology Accreditation Advisory Council Guidelines and
- Australian Quarantine & Inspection Service
Accreditation is achieved by maintaining laboratories and associated services at a high standard. We do this through participation in external quality assurance programs, maintaining a comprehensive Internal Quality Control Program in all areas of testing, and commitment to training and continual professional development for our staff.
Please Note: Every test result is subject to some degree of error. Estimates of measurement uncertainty (MU) provide information about how large this error might be. As such, MU is an important part of a reported result, MU for specific tests are available upon request.